|Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau – STIBET I Scholarship|
University of Applied is pleased to inform that they are now welcoming nominations from students for exchange studies within the framework of STIBET I Scholarship for the Winter Semester 2022/2023
Based on the framework of the scholarship and support programs for international students STIBET I of the DAAD (sponsored by the DAAD with funds from the German Federal Foreign Office).
In cooperation with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) the International Office of the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences Zwickau (WHZ) announces 1 scholarship for foreign students from Ukrainian partner universities.
The scholarship can be awarded for exchange students at the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences for the winter semester 2022/23 from September 2022 to January 2023. The amount of the scholarship is € 800.00 per month.
Who can apply?
∙ Students of Ukrainian nationality
∙ Students who are at least in their second year of study
∙ Students who have a very good performance in their previous studies
∙ Students with good knowledge of German (minimum level B1)
1. Your CV/résumé (in German or English)
2. 1 passport photo (3.5cm × 4.5cm), (for non-EU students the photos must be biometric)
3. Transcript of records (summary of your grades/credits and modules taken) in original language
(If the transcript of records is not in German or English, you can translate it yourself and certify your translations at the International Office)
4. Completed Learning agreement signed by either the Dean of your faculty or the Head of International Office.
5. Scan of your first passport page
6. Completed Application Form
7. Letter of motivation for studying in Zwickau
8. Proof of German language skills with at least language level B1
9. Letter of recommendation from a university teacher (in German or English)
Please send all the required documents to interof until @ chnu.edu.uaApril 25th, (23:59)